Kylie Jenner’s Royal Peach Eyeshadow Palette was THE palette to have at the beginning of the year, which sold out within hours of being launched and then again when it was re-stocked a few days later! It will most likely appear on everyone’s ‘Best of 2017’ list at the end of the year too! So even before our credit cards have cooled down, Kylie teased us with pictures of her next release. She’s known for launching new collections on important holidays, so it’s no surprise that she’s got something up her sleeve for Valentine’s which is another huge season for the makeup world!
The initial hint came yesterday with a picture of a stack of white boxes with a metallic red top…obviously pointing to the season of hearts! Then earlier today more details were released in a Snapchat video. This is what we know:
- The set of 5 Minis will have 3 new shades – Apricot (a glossy pinky apricot), High Maintenance (glossy mauve), Head over Heels (a dark berry) and 3 previous launched ones (Mary Jo K, Maliboo, Posie K).
- The Lip Kits will be available in shades Head over Heels and Valentine.
- The collection includes a palette called Kylie’s Diary which looks just like the diary every school-girl writes all her personal thoughts. It will include 9 shadows in shades Bae, Heart Breaker, Make Me Blush, Sweet Like Candy, Love Potion, Be Mine, Heart Eyes, Romance, Loves Me Not. For the first time ever, she’s launching 2 blushes called First Date and Virginity.
- There are 3 Mini sets which will include 2 lip products and 2 mini shadows that are unique to the collection. These will be available in 3 versions called Kiss Me, Smooch and Sweet Heart.
- The Kiss Me Mini collection has a peach theme and includes lippies Dirty Peach (a matte peachy nude) and Poppin Gloss (a metallic gold returning from the Birthday Collection), and shadows Sweet Thing (a main peachy nude that matches Dirty Peach) and Main Squeeze (a glittery peachy pink).
- The Smooch Mini collection has a burgundy theme and includes lippies Gorg (a satiny dark burgundy) and Damn Gina (a metallic pink), and eyeshadows Poison Berry (a matte light burgundy) and In Love (a metallic pink).
- The Sweet Heart collection has a pinky theme and includes lippies Dolce Matte (a matte browny beige) and Literally Gloss (a glossy beige) and eyeshadows Baby (a matte salmon pink) and Love Letter (a metallic champagne).
Everything will be available on 2nd February at 3PM PST.